My wedding photography package and pricing
“Mim took some really lovely memorable shots of our wedding day. The photographs were beautiful, capturing the feel of the day. Mim was excellent at using the light to her advantage and the personality of the people in the informal shots. Very hard to pick a favourite photo! Mim was really friendly with the guests, patient and inconspicuous, which is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer.”
Soma & Barry Jennings
I tailor each package to your needs, but every one includes:
- An initial face-to-face chat, followed by a pre-wedding consultation closer to the day;
- A complimentary one-hour engagement shoot (worth £320.00);
- All photography on the day, capturing the atmosphere and special moments along the way;
- Images professionally edited, in a combination of colour and black and white;
- A password-protected, online proofing gallery, for you to share with friends and family, complete with print ordering service;
- 500+ images on a USB for you to keep and print at your leisure;
- A professional printing service and two complimentary 12” by 8” prints of your choice.
- A second photographer for all or part of your day;
I also offer a selection of beautiful professional prints (starting at £35), albums and thank you cards. Details will soon be listed here, but in the meantime, contact me.
If you would like would like to try out my service before booking the whole package, I offer engagement shoots starting at £320.00. If you then wish to go on and book me for your wedding, I will deduct this from the final fee.
“Mim took some truly beautiful shots of our wedding that captured the landscape, people and intimate details of the day. She did so in a lovely, unobtrusive way that was exactly what we wanted. She also put loads of hard work into putting up a web album for us so we could share the shots with family and friends who couldn’t be there with us. Thanks, Mim!”
Arry Frazer & Keith Hyams
Every wedding is different, and I tailor my pricing and packages to suit each one, so to get an accurate quote, the best thing to do is to get in touch.
Full day coverage starts at £1150.00. Packages to suit shorter weddings and mid-week discounts are also available.
“Mim was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Despite it pouring with rain, we got beautiful pictures capturing the atmosphere of the day. The rain meant that the group family photographs needed to be taken inside, which we hadn’t planned for. Mim was discreet, but clear in organising the group photographs. Some photographers can take over and be quite bossy, but Mim was neither of these things and managed to direct everything in a calm and sensitive way. I would definitely recommend her!”
Hanna Thomas & Ciaran Deeney
- Need help deciding what you need? I can help – drop me a line or call me for a chat;
- Check a date and book me;
- Check out my wedding and partnership portfolio or see work on my blog;
- Read my thoughts on choosing the right photographer for your day;
- Read some rave reviews from past clients;
- Check my FAQ page, or contact me directly with any questions;
- Return to my wedding and partnership photography information page.