PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES FOR THE UNIVERSITY, ACADEMIC ORGANISATIONS & PROFESSIONALS
“Her portraits really helped us to show Oxford staff and academics in another light.”
Anne-Marie Canning, Access and Schools Liaison Officer, University College
I offer a range of services tailored to academic institutions, and have worked closely with a number of Colleges and individuals at the University of Oxford, as well as academic organisations like Food And Behaviour Research and the Society for Applied Microbiology.
My work includes professional headshots and portraits, event photography, and editorial work. I also document personal and corporate events which take place within university grounds, including weddings and summer parties.
“With Mim’s photos, we were able to bring to life an important publication to promote fundraising of postgraduate scholarships at Univ. Through a range of informal and formal shots in our gardens, Mim perfectly captured the personalities of individuals in the College’s postgraduate community. Thank you!”
Christopher Major, Communications Officer, University College
SOME WORK TO DATE:
- Headshots of staff and fellows at University College, and privately-arranged headshots for numerous individuals from a range of colleges and departments, including ECI, OUCE, New College, Brasenose College, Lady Margaret Hall, Department of Politics, Theology Faculty, Saïd Business School, Wadham College;
- Headshot photography and event photography at academic conferences (clients include SfAM and FAB);
- Portrait of the Principle of Green Templeton College;
- College-led event photography including St Hilda’s College Gaudy weekend and reunion dinners;
- Corporate and charity events at Rhodes House, Trinity College and All Souls’ College;
- A range of editorial and reportage work for use in prospectuses and on websites, including portraits of postgraduate students, documentary photography of library treasures and reportage-style photography of a tutorial, all for University College;
“We are delighted with the photos from our Summer Garden party. Mim organised things brilliantly, took some stunning shots of our clients, partners and staff in the delightful surroundings of Trinity College Oxford. The quality of the photos she took reflected perfectly the success of the evening. Highly recommended.”
Chris Thompson, Wellers Accountants
- Photography for an ECI publication ‘Guide to Monitoring and Evalutation’;
- Weddings at Brasenose College, Oriel College and Christ’s College in Cambridge;
- Personal portrait shoots at Rhodes House, Trinity College, New College and Worcester College and event photography for a 50th birthday party at Rhodes House;
- Photo of the Radcliffe Camera from above for the cover of Oxford Magazine’s ‘The Best in Oxford & Oxfordshire Top 100’ guide & map 2013-2014.
“I was really pleased with the photos that Mim took which we used immediately to update our profile images on our website and in forthcoming publications. I really appreciated Mim’s calm and professional approach which meant that the process of taking the photos was relaxed, enjoyable and quick. It has definitely been worth getting good quality images of the team to use in our own publicity material and for external use e.g. to provide to conference organisers etc.; and wish we’d worked with her earlier!”
Anita Ghosh, Food Systems Programme Manager, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford